Monday 6 June 2011

Half-term, DONE!

..... My 'Work in Progress' pile - NOT DONE!

I singularly failed to do a single stitch of sewing this half term <shameface> !!

The kids brought me home a lovely stomach bug, which meant from Friday until Wednesday I was poorly sick, and not much use to anyone - I had a brief respite day on Sunday to watch my step-daughter Maisie perform at the local Well-dressing as a Maypole dancer (we're all very proud!)


 It was lovely to see her dance, and she performed superbly over the whole May bank holiday for a total of 5 appearances :-)

- but then I hit the wall again :-(  !

Thursday was a resting day with just the baby at home with me and the bigger boys off at activities for the day - the girls went to see their mum for the remainder of the holiday.  Then we drove down to see my family for the weekend.  Now it's Monday again, and I feel like a failure!

Ho-hum, this week I will do SOMETHING - I think my aim for this month will be to finish the quilts I started as a raffle prize back in January!

Anyone else have any WIPs they'd like to Name and Shame??   Time to get motivated!

1 comment:

  1. Feel no shame, whatsoever, just feel better. A mother's job is, by far, the toughest! How I remember those days when a bug would hit and ravage the entire family. No offense, but I hope it was only you to get it, if you know what I mean.

    The answer to your question... my blog.

    ReplyDelete